Soy Flour

Michelle said:
>Does anyone use soy flour?  Can it be used just like regular flour?

I make a lot of bread in my bread machine, and I like to try out
interesting flours.  If a recipe calls for 4 cups of whole wheat flour,
I usually use 2 cups WWF and 1 cup of each of some other kind of flour.
One of my favorite things is combining different flours in bread to see
all the different flavors I can make!  So, yes, you can use soy flour
like regular flour, at least in breads.

Sheri