Flavored coffee

A few months ago, the list discussed recipes for making fatfree "flavored"
coffee to simulate the fancy drinks available through Starbucks, etc.
Although I'm probably one of the few people who have never had Starbucks, I
love flavored coffees and started to experiment. However, a few weeks ago,
Heloise (the helpful hints columnist) included 2 recipes that are tasty. Her
recipes follow:

Mocha-flavored coffee

1/2 cup instant-coffee granules
1/2 cup sugar (or equivalent substitute)
1 cup powdered skim milk
2 tbls. cocoa powder
Mix ingredients together and store in sealable container.

Vienna-flavored coffee

1/2 cup instant-coffee granules
2/3 cup sugar (or equivalent substitute)
2/3 cup powdered skim milk
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
Mix ingredients together and store in sealable container.

Mocha-Cinnamon flavor (Here's my version)

2 packets sugar substitute (add more for a sweeter version)
3/4 cup powdered skim milk
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 tsp. cocoa powder
Mix ingredients together and store in sealable container.

Notes: For cup of coffee using Heloise's recipes, put 2 rounded teaspoons of
the blend in a cup and add 8 ounces of boiling water. Stir well. For my
recipe, put 1 rounded teaspoon of blend and 1 teaspoon of instant coffee and
add boiling water. Or use blend then add boiling coffee. I made all 3
without including the instant-coffee as part of the mix. This way, it can
also be used with "brewed" coffee.  I put the powdered skim milk through the
flour sifter to break up the granules which, when left intact, create a
yucky residue on the bottom of the cup. After it's sifted, I try to break up
any escaped milk granules by mashing them with a large plastic cooking spoon
or the bottom of a glass. While this helps, it's not 100% effective. But, I
keep trying! If anyone figures out a better technique, please pass it along.