Fat-free/Low-fat products

I will be venturing out of my Canadian igloo and into the balmy United States
(yeah, right...I am going to Buffalo) for a day of shopping next week.  I plan to
stop at  a "Tops" to pick up a few things.  The fat-free cream cheese is at the
top of my list.  Any other suggestions for good things to pick up while I am
there?  I wouldn't mind trying the kraft ff dressings and some baking products.
Things from the dairy area or frozen stuff is not out of the question either as I
plan to bring a cooler.

Thanks for any advice in advance!

Sandra
skidd@xxxxxxxxxx