Delicious cold soup

I made this soup this morning and it disappeared almost immediately:

1 medium large ripe tomato
3 stalks of celery
1 roasted red bell pepper with the juice that accumulated inside of it during
roasting
1/3 bunch of fresh cilantro
3 medium carrots
About 3/4 cup of water
About 7-8 ounces of firm low fat tofu
A dash of ground black pepper

Cut up all vegetables and tofu and put them into a Vitamix (I don't know if it
will work in a food processor or blender) along with the water and black
pepper.  Run at high speed until it becomes a blended liquid.  There may still
be a few chunks of carrots that will lend crunchiness to the soup.

Serve this just as it is or with a sprig of parsley or water cress.