Re: Parsley Ideas

Thank you to everyone who responded about uses for parsley.

To recap for everyone:
1) It freezes well.  Wash, dry, snip and freeze.
2) Snip and use in all sorts of dishes: in tomato sauce, in casseroles,
   in stir frys, bean salads, pita fillings, regular salads.
3) Sprinkle on tomatoes.
4) Use in dishes that call for Italian seasonings.
5) Make tabouli!
6) Plant and have parsley all year round.
7) Make a tea which will be a natural diuretic and has other natural
   medicinal qualities.

I tried it in so many things that now I have to buy more so I can freeze
some!

Natalie Frankel
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx