Better Than Boullion

I found "Better Than Boullion" at a farmer's market here in Atlanta.  I
had been looking forever for a ready made veggie boullion without fat
when I happened on this stuff.  (I like making my own stock, but also
need a lazy way out!)  It tastes really good -- but it does have a lot
of sodium.  Here's the rundown:
	1 tsp = 10 calories, no fat, 560 mg sodium, 1g protein
	Ingredients = 	vegetables and concentrated vegetables (carrot,
	celery, onion, tomato, potato, garlic), hydrolyzed soy portein,
	salt, yeast extract, sugar, maltodextrin (from corn), soybean
	oil (adds negligible fat/tsp), xanthan gum, spice extractives.

Try using it to "water saute" fresh veggies -- it does add a lot
of flavor!

Jennifer