enchiladas and dessert

So good to have this list back, hooray!
My current favorite dessert, haven't figured out what to call it tho:

1 banana
about 2 cups frozen fruit (cherries are superb)
low fat soy milk as needed (or nonfat dairy milk)

put the banana and the frozen fruit into the blender, add just 1/4 cup soy
milk to get it all starter, let her rip,   Blend until smooth and thick,
add just enough  milk to blend it together.  Use a rubber spatula to push
the stuff down (turn the blender off first!)

Serve in ice cream dishes.  Yum.

Geof sez
I have an awesome bell-pepper enchilada recipe that I would love to adapt to
FF, i've already modified it by reducin the amount of cheese and increasing the
veggies, and using lf cottage cheese and skim mozzarella, but it's still
wouldn't fit the guidelines of this list....Any suggestions for FF replacements
fro cheesy fillings in things like enchiladas???
****

Well, leave out the lf cottage chese and use fatfree instead.  That cuts
out a lot of fat.  After that I would really need to see the recipe to know
what to change.  If it calles for sauteeing anything in oil, you can cut
that out, saute in plain water, just a dorp or three, or you can even
sautee dry, onions, peppers, etc contain a lot of water and this works just
fine.

Jan Gordon <jrg14@xxxxxxxxxxx>
I don't know the key to success,
But the key to failure is
Trying to please everybody.  --Bill Cosby