LF Granola

I got this recipie a while back when I made the same request. It is great
and it is versitile:

Granola

Stir together;
7-8 c. oats (reg. or quick)
1 c. Grape-nuts cereal
1-2 c. raisins
1/2 c. chopped dates and/or other dried fruits

Combine in small bowl and then pour over above mixture;
1/4-1/3 c. honey, warmed
10 oz. jar apricot preserves
2 t. vanilla
opt. 1-2 t. cinnamon
opt. 1/2 c. apple juice (makes it crunchier)

Spread on 2 cookie sheets sprayed with Pam.  Bake at 350 for about 30 min.
Stir every five min. and change racks.
Cool completely before storing.

Notes:  I like to leave big clumps in this.
        It is tasty alone, as cereal, over yogurt, on nf cottage cheese
        with fruit...

            Linda
http://www.garlic.com/~lmwash/lmwash.html
      Check  it out!!