salad dressing idea

Hi all!

So good to have the list back -- thank you, Michelle!! :)

I went out to lunch with a friend this afternoon, and we went to a
little tea-house that I had never tried before.  I had a salad
with raspberry dressing on the side.  The dressing was unlike
anything I had ever had before -- it appears to have been
raspberry jam that had been thinned a bit with a good vinegar.
It wasn't thinned far; it still had the consistency of a thick
fruit sauce.  But it went exceedingly well with the salad!

 From the types of dressings she listed off, it sounds like they
do this with many jam flavors.  I'm going to give it a try at
home at some point!

Faith
faith@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.senie.com/faith/