Cheesy Fillings...

I have an awesome bell-pepper enchilada recipe that I would love to adapt to
FF, i've already modified it by reducin the amount of cheese and increasing the
veggies, and using lf cottage cheese and skim mozzarella, but it's still
wouldn't fit the guidelines of this list....Any suggestions for FF replacements
fro cheesy fillings in things like enchiladas???

BT, it's great to have the list back!  It's been so long I was ebing to fear it
was permantly gone! thanks Michelle!    => =>   =)
=>
Geoff Jennings