spicy snacks under 100 calories

Here's a good snack which is a change of pace from pretzels for those of
you who like spicy and/or salty.
I'm not sure who to give credit for it, but I found it somewhere on the WWW
Chickpea Crunchies

2 cups cooked chickpeas, drained well and blotted dry
1/2 teaspoon each of the following seasonings.... Salt (you can eliminate
salt if you used canned beans)
black pepper, ground cumin, ground coriander
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. Toss the chickpeas with seasonings ( I put it in a ziplock bag) and
spread on a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 40-45 minutes or until
golden brown.

I buy a big can of chickpeas at the price club and make a lot at one time.