Artichoke hearts on Pizza

"Taylor, Tamara wrote:

Hi gang, I just bought (for the first time) canned artichoke hearts.  I
have heard tell of this on pizza, has anyone done this?  Also, how would
this taste in vegie lasagna?  Any other suggestions?  TIA  Tamara

One of my favorite toppings for pizza is a combination of artichoke
hearts and pepperoncini (The yellow italian, slightly spicy peppers
usually found canned in a jar) A restaurant in Jacksonville OR has this
combo as one of their specialties.  Artichoke hearts are also good in
other italian dishes. One of my favorite ways to have them is marinated
in a good oil free italian dressing and served on salads.

Marie