Q?

hi-
	I'll be making the trek back to the Detroit Metro area for the holiday
season. This is my first time home as a non-SADer, so I was wondering if
anyone knew of any good HFS's where I can get the staples for a reasonable
price? I'm in the Dearborn area, so something nearby would be great.
Thanks!

Gayle
Oh-and to whomever posted the Mori-Nu Lite Pumpkin Pie--I LOVED it!!!! Even
got my SAD roomie to eat it and until I told him what was in it, he thought
it was great!
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm
not sure about the former."

						-Albert Einstein