tofu pudding

 I know I gave this recipe to several newsletters  and friends.  But pumpkin is
not the
only type  of tofu pudding you can make .  After creaming 2 pkgs. of low fat tofu, add
what every instant, no fat, no sugar, pudding flavor you like. Whip again.  I am
fond of the chocolate, I add more cocoa and vanilla also. Refrigerate this mixture for a few hours.  The longer the better, as the flavor will penetrate the tofu, given time.  I make it in the morning for the evening or make in the evening to set overnight.  Make no more mixture of pudding than you can eat in 3 days.  After 3 days throw out the left overs.
  Sandy R