congraduation Sheri

I have been on the list for a couple months but never written.  I first
like to say I enjoy the recipes.  I wish I had more time to prepare
them.  I would like to see more recipes for the crock pot.   I work at
nights and it is more convenient for me to cook in the crock pot.   For
anyone adapting stove-top recipes to crock pot, I find the ratio of one
hour on the stove to three hours on high or six hours on low.

I am trying to maintain a small weight lose.   I would like to follow
McDougall  more closely, but I have problems resisting sweets.   Good
luck in 1998.

Love Marilyn