Brenda - new veggie

Hi Brenda,
        It is not hard at all.  Do you have a crockpot?  I is very easy to
make lentils and beans in the crockpot.  You don't have to baby it.  Just
throw in the stuff and overnight you have soup that you can eat and freeze
for later.  We are Indian, so we eat a lot of lentils.  I just put the
crockpot on overnight, and in the morning I have the dish ready.  I always
make extra so that I can freeze it for later.  Yesterday, I made some soup.
I just threw in packages of frozen veggies with some spinach and 1/4 cup
of soy sauce (and nothing else), and left it to cook for about 30 minutes.
Every one at my house loved it.  Good Luck! Just keep trying.
nandita