Recommended non-stick pan?

Hi, all,

Recently, someone recommended a non-stick pan that was better and cheaper than
calphalon, and yesterday Zoe asked for recommendations on non-stick pans.
Whomever you are, please repeat your recommendation?  I meant to copy it and
put it on my Christmas list, and now Zoe is looking for advice, too.  Thanks!

If I don't have anything else worth saying before the holidays, happy ones to
all and all your families.  If I do, I'll just send more wishes!