Boca Raton restaurants

> From: Standisson <Standisson@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Florida Restaurants & Veggie Burgers
> 1. I'll be returning to Florida in February and need suggestions on
> vegetarian/ff accomodating restaurants-- centered in Boca Raton, plus or minus
> 30 miles.

I only go to the Boca-Delray area on day trips (mostly tea ceremony at the
Morikami), but the place to start would be the Wholly Harvest on Yamato Rd
in Boca (or the Wholly Harvest on Dixie Hwy south of Forest Hill Blvd.).
Both have good buffet counters, and the people who would know where else
to eat.

Jim Massey
Humanities, Polk Community College
masseyj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx