leftover mashed potatoes

Does anyone have any ideas on serving leftover mashed potatoes other
than
just
reheating them?

When I have leftover mashed potatoes, I sometimes use them
in cream of potato soup.  Just dice one potato and boil
with diced onion, and a little celery.  When tender, stir
in the mashed potatoes, and skim milk or whatever substitute
you use.  They can be used in any "creamed" soup for that
matter.

Dana