Any ideas for car-food?

     We are planning an eight+ hour car trip with our six year old son and
     my two nephews, ages five and six and a half.  We are vegans; my
     nephews are not.  They rarely eat any vegetables at all & have pretty
     unhealthy eating habits over all.  Any suggestions on some foods that
     we can take along?   I've thought of the standard peanut butter
     sandwiches, but I am hoping that someone would have some more ideas.
     Greatly appreciated.  You may e-mail me privately.