Part-time MacDouglal

Sure, it wil work, but expect a several day plateau.

I have had days when if I eat one more MacDouglal approved (or Ornish,
bless him, too) meal I think I'm going to lose what's left of my mind.
My mind, BTW, I think has been reduced to a footnote in some obscure
book having nothing to do with nutrition.

And while it's there, a woman walks into a doctor comlaining of "Jewish
VD."  When the doctor asked what THAT was, she explained, "Veek and
Dizzy."

Okay, so I'm Jewish, can I tell that joke?

One GREAT thing about being on MacDouglal is that you can't help but
keep kosher!

Bev