Re: Boca Burgers (again)

Concerning the situation regarding Boca Burgers, sometimes a supermarket
chain will carry something like Boca Burgers in one of their stores but not
in the others. Here in the Nashville, TN area,  most of the Kroger stores
carry Morningstar veggie products but I believe only one of the stores, which
has a large nutritional/vegetarian section, actually carries Boca Burgers.
Fortunately, the major local health food store, Sunshine Grocery, also
carries Boca Burgers so at least there is some element of choice. I am happy
that most of the chain stores at least carry some veggie products.