Sam's Hope

I'm glad to see that Sam's store managers are willing to listen.

I've been a local resident for nearly 7 years and have been told time
and time again that if it isn't on their 'buy' list, they won't buy it.

The only good news on the horizon is that Whole Foods is moving into the
Fort Worth area soon.  That ought to get someone's attention.  I will
drive where I can buy fresh organic produce and organically grown flour,
etc.

Bev