Rice......called "Kabseh" ??

I've been trying to find a recipe for middle eastern rice called Kabseh.  I'm
not sure on the spelling.  The recipe uses basmati rice and it had some
raisins I think and also some middle eastern spices ( the lady said cloves,
but not like american cloves - whatever that means).  They had also put m**t
in it - but I'm sure it can be modified to vegan vlf.    I would LOVE to have
this recipe.  If anyone has any ideas about it - please help.

Thanks bunches     "A"