McBugalling ;-P

Michelle,
        Yes, indeed; most of us have experienced that nifty little side
effect of eating so much more fiber, etc.  I've been McDougalling since the
end of February and haven't been as, well, uh, ... "interesting" to be
around for 3 or 4 months.  When I haven't had quite as many beans for a
while, however, I notice a slight increase.  Well, it seems slight to me;
you'd have to ask my son for an outsider's opinion.  I truly don't think the
fumes are as horrible as when I had putrifying flesh inside me, so I figure
it's well worth the difference in frequency.  Besides, you get to giggle and
make naughty jokes about them with your children.  :-)  The only time I
really had gas pains was at work, where I didn't feel quite so free to,
well, you know.  8-(     Cheer up, though.  It does get better.

Jane

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA