Superiority? I think not!

Hello everyone, I've been a vegan for two years, and one would be
surprised at the number of people I've encountered who automatically
assume that I think I am better than they are because of my eating
habits. I've spoken with other vegetarians before, and they have had
similar experiences with people. I've analyzed the situation long enough
to realize that I am not pretentious and the problem lies with them. I
was wondering if anyone had any helpful information to share. When
people say that life must be difficult for me due to my eating options,
I tell them that people make it the most difficult....When will they
learn?

Also, okay, and the main reason I've written, I  was wondering if there
are any marshmallow substitutes (vegan, of course) on the market. I
cannot find any!

Thanks,
Art