Nutritional Analysis

Cyn-

I found something called DietWatch on the web.  I don't have the address,
but I found it easily with a Yahoo search.  You download it to your
computer and use the software to enter what you eat at each meal.  It keeps
track of all your nutrients.  You can add foods or recipes to the database,
and it will calculate the nutitional content of each serving for you.  You
can also keep track of your weight.  I haven't used it much yet, but for
the few days I've had it, it's been great.

It was free, so I have wondered what the "catch" was, but I haven't gotten
any strange solicitations yet.

Good luck,
Cathy