Nutritional analysis

Good morning! Does anyone know a source (preferably free and web-based)
where I can enter my daily food log and have a nutritional analysis
performed? I am logging calories, fat & protein by hand now, but am not
sure on vitamins, calcium, etc. For instance, my average last week was
1350 calories, 5.3% cff, 35 grams of protein per day.

Any recommendations will be very appreciated....

Peace,
Cyn

Cynthia Barnes      cbarnes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx