Brown Rice for Breakfast

One of my FAVORITE breakfasts (and what I had this morning) involves brown rice
and it is very easy:

about a cup of brown rice--already cooked (left over from last night)
1/2 cup milk (dairy or rice or soy or whatever)
handful of raisins
honey or brown sugar (optional)
vanilla extract (optional)

Put in a bowl and microwave for about 2 minutes then eat.

Another option is to replace the milk with apple juice and add some cinnamon,
then cook on the stove until it boils down a bit--too sweet for me, but my SO
loved it.