Re: LF Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe

Oops, my apologies for posting the recent lowfat chocolate chip cookie
recipe.  I realized later that it was actually off-limits for this list
because of the chocolate chips.  I kind of knew that and mailed the recipe
privately to the person who asked, but I must have had a lapse of some kind
and then posted it anyway.

Sorry for misleading anyone and my apologies to Michelle for the faux pas.

Now if someone finds a fatfree c-chip, couldja let us know?? Thanks!

Natalie Frankel
natalie.frankel@xxxxxxxxxx