Nasoya mayo

Leah,
        Could you please give us a report on the ff Nasoya soy mayo?  I saw
it listed (I think) in my whole foods catalogue but didn't want to buy it
without hearing what people thought about it.  I've been using Smart Beat
brand ff mayo sparingly, but if I could find something vegan that wasn't
truly horrible, I'd be a very happy camper.  Thanks.
Jane

>Marjorie,
>
>For your coleslaw, Nasoya recently introduced Fat Free Nasoya (soy mayo)
>to the marketplace ... you may want to try that with your old recipe.
>I'm sure your local HFS will get it in (if they don't already carry it)
>if you ask....
>
>Leah in Cleveland

     Jane Smith
     mjsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     Special Collections, Pickler Memorial Library
     Truman State University (formerly NMSU)
     Kirksville, Missouri  USA