Salad Dressing Packets

Does anyone know where I can find packets of salad dressing sort of like
what they have at McDonalds?  I have not found them in the grocery store
for years and years so now I'm wondering it they are available through a
catalog.  Or, if you have some at home, do you have the name or name and
phone number of the company?  I want to keep some of these in my purse.

Unlike Michael R. I do like to eat a lettuce salad in a restaurant--never
eat one at home though.  But, I'd like to provide my own dressing rather
than accept what the server says is fatfree.

If I can't find any I might see if McDonald's will sell me some of theirs
even though they have 2 grams of fat in their light vinaigrette.

Kathleen
schuller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx