Who ARE you?

Xhycinth...brrrrrr, some of these names leave me feeling like I've just
met a multi-tentaclled person from outter space.

This is going to be a tough one, but doesnt your gandfather's doctor
have feathers, a beak and webbed feet?

How often does he say 'quack?'

Try to steer (ooops, no pun intended) your grandfather to a doctor who
has read somthing since 1958...preferably someting in this decade.

It's too bad I can't say get him to a nutritionist, but they usually
leave a trail of feathers, too.

Aaaaaaachhooooooooooooo!   (Excuse, please)

Didja hear about the depressed dentist?  He was always down in the
mouth.

Bev