Tuna alert

>...sigh...I adore chunk light tuna packed in water.  Simply adore it.
>Tomato soup and tuna fish sandwich on a rainy day...perfect meal...

I'm new to this loop, but has the discussion about tuna come up yet? I read
a consumer alert at our grocery store that "vegetable broth", an ingredient
in most canned tuna, contains MSG and should be avoided by anyone abstaining
from that product. Has anyone else heard about this? I love tuna too and
have cut down considerably on it since I cannot find a brand without
"vegatable broth" in the list of ingredients. TIA.

Stephanie Rodriguez
Woodbridge, VA