Re: request for a friend

For the person whose friend wants her husband to eat healthier meals:

I agree with Shiela that nothing tastes like meat and the friend should get
her husband to agree to healthier eating. I would suggest that dishes with
beans are a good place to start - that's the protein source he's looking
for. At our house we really don't miss the meat at all in a vegetarian
chili with lots of diced veggies. I'm sure there are some recipes for this
in the digest - I think that's where mine came from.

--
  Susan M. Staecker                     staecker@xxxxxxxxxx
  MIT Lincoln Laboratory                tel. 617-981-4164