Boca Burgers

I have heard many recommendations for Boca Burgers, but have been unable to find them. We live in southern California (near Disneyland, Knott's, etc.). I have heard they are available in many areas in regular grocery stores, but not the ones we've tried. Does anyone in this area know a source?

We've also tried and liked the Trader Joe's mushroom & vegie burgers and the Green Giant Harvest Burgers, but really want to try the Boca's.