sugar-free cookies

Well, sugar free is all relative, right?  The following recipe contains
molasses as its sweetener.  It was posted
here some time ago in a different form.  I just left out the listed white
sugar as I found the molasses sweetened it enough for me, I even put less
molasses than listed here.

I find this cookie delicious, and I think it would be a very nice "clif bar"
type base.  I've been meaning to try adding dried apricots, dried plums, or
dried nectarines to make a heftier snack.

I love these cookies!

Ginger Oat Cookies

1.5 jars baby food (w/bananas)
1/2 c. molasses
2 tsp vanilla
1 c. wheat flour
2 c. oats
2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp ginger
3 tsp cinnamon

Mix and bake at 350F 10-15 minutes.  The above makes 42 tiny cookies at
25 cal, .8g fat, .3g fiber each.

For the 1.5 jars baby food, sometimes I just use pure banana, though I
think I like it better with baby food.  Use your favorite combination of
banana/apple sauce/prune puree.  If I use only banana, I make sure it's
ripe, obviously, and nuke it first to make it more liquidy and easier to
mix.

I hope you like them!

Ellen