Vegetable Chronicles

I've enjoyed listening to "The Vegetable Chronicles" on my local
(Minneapolis/St. Paul) public radio station, and I thought many others on
this list might enjoy the series as well.  Many people on this list will
not find many news flashes, but it might be nice as a motivational support.

Yesterday I was fascinated to learn more about the politics of how meat and
dairy producers have lobbied the government.  Today I've enjoyed learning
more about world cuisines that support health and personal stories of
people who became vegetarian.  The series continues tomorrow with ideas
from chefs.

You can order the "Vegetable Chronicles" series on audio cassette from
1-800-5-LISTEN.

Cynthia Richter
rich0036@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx