school lunch

Hi all, I need some kid tested recipes for my teens to carry to school.
No refrigeration or way to heat.......no peanutbutter....must taste
good.  My 17 year old daughter is into healthy eating but my
"invincible" 14 year old son is into taste.  School lines were so long
the bell rang before he could get any food so he grabbed two twinkies
and made do with that.  My kids don't eat breakfast either....HELP