Have chest freezer will freeze...

Thanks, for the idea, Terry!

Right now I buy as many as I can at Whole Foods and also stock up on
things like Gimmelean beef and sausage.

My son and his friend were over for dinner last night and his friend was
the only one to ask what I had used instad of beef.  He said that it
tasted exactly like beef, but the texture was a little wanting.

My son has been "fooled" several times by his eating a total vegetarian
meal...complete with my homemade whole wheat pasta.

Bev