lunchbox/cooler ideas

I need ideas for my husband, for vegan meals or sandwich ideas that can be
taken to the worksite in a cooler; no microwave. I've done my own Chilled
Lentil Salad & a Mock "tuna" salad to death!  I'm even packing him the
Lentil/rice burgers and he is just eating them cold. I'm packing refried ff
beans and he is eating them cold. :-/  I need more ideas.  Thanks,
Nancy Allen
gwydion@xxxxxxx