Burgers

The problem with Boca Burgers can be overcooking.  We really like them
just browned lightly in the pan or on the grill after giving them one
minute (still wrapped but with the wrap opened slightly) in the microwave.
However, when they are overcooked, they aren't very good.

Comparing the burgers is not a concern with us.  We eat any low-fat one,
but they are different meals.  Each is so different.  We like Boca on a
bun with all the fixings and others on a plate with gravy, mushrooms etc.
It gives us versatility.

Ann in Lovely Northwestern PA