Dixie suggestions

Someone asked for recommendations from the Dixie catalog.  My extremely
bad SAD significant other lives on Tacos and Sloppy Joes and that sort
of thing.  Our schedules don't generally allow for us to eat at the same
time.  I've made the Taco mix, the Chili Mix (with beans), the sloppy
joe mix and the meatloaf (the herb one) ... he ate every one of them and
loved them.  Oh, by the way, the chili over vegan dogs (Yves are good
and they're fat free!!) ... this is a serious comfort food!

By the way, thanks to the person who posted the chicken not! salad
recipe (I think it was Mike) ... I'm going to give it a try.  I haven't
had a whole lot of luck using the fake chicken stuff.  I'm not sure if
it's that I don't know how to use it correctly, or if I just don't like
the stuff.  Anyway, if anyone else has any tried and true recipes using
Dixie's fake chicken, please let me know (my e-mail address is below if
you don't want to send to list).  I've got tons of the stuff!

Leah in Cleveland Ohio
lvh@xxxxxxx