Energy-

Hi- I am an ovo-lacto vegetarian who also eats FF. I recently began to try
to maintain a diet which involves no more than 1500 calories per day.
However, I have found lately, I have been quite listless and generally
lacking in energy. Does anyone have any recommendations about what I can
eat that provides long-lasting energy, few calories, FF, and is ovo-lacto
veggie? I exercise 5 days a week-so I need lots of energy!

Gayle
Gayle D. Green
Vanderbilt Institute for Public Policy Studies
Evaluation and Methodology Research

	"To become what we are capable of becoming is the only end in life"

						-Robert Louis Stevenson