Spinach & Barley Bake

     I made the Spinach & Barley Bake posted by Barb Beck.  It turned out
     delicious!  I made a few modifications:  I omitted the 1/4 cup of
     parmesan cheese added to the mixture and just topped the casserole
     with 2 T of the best parmesan I can get at the grocery store.  I also
     added 3 more cloves of garlic (I really like garlic).

     It was really easy to put together & by the time I was done with my
     evening chores it was done baking.  It was very filling and rich
     tasting.  YUM!

     Tonya