Squash for Dianne

I love 'em with  some salt and pepper, but if you want to stuff 'em, you
might enjoy dicing some bread and letting it dry for an hour or two.
Then just moisten it a little, toss into a pan in which you've
carmelized some diced onions.  Add salt and pepper to taste and stuff
away.

Do NOT use any fat while carmelizing the onions.  Just add dry onions
into a a non-stick pan and watch over them like a mother hen, turning
them from time-to-time.

When they begin to carmelize, add a tablespoon or two of water.  Instant
deglazing and a wonderful aroma.  Add the bread crums and stuff the
squash.

It's one of our favorites and adds nearly zero fat.

Bev