Yogurt Cheese

Hie there,

I'm straining yogurt right NOW in my fridge for the very first time... have
read about the process in a book and wanted to try it... I'm using 1/2
natural non-flavoured & 1/2 blueberry flavoured yoghurt coz I just can't
stand the plain one on its own...

Since it's my 1st attempt - can I check with you guys out there if I'm
doing it right?? The yoghurt's pectin-free, being placed in a cloth
strainer and the whey collected... Do I have to strain it for 24 hours, or

Plus, I honestly have no idea (yet), what I'm going to do with all the
cheese I'm going to get... what do you use yoghurt for?? Any recipes??

Thanks alot, in advance,

Karen Lim
National University of Singapore