Apology

It was kindly and gently brought to my attention that one of the recipes I
submitted (#46) was not fatfree as it called for sesame oil without a suggested
substitution.  I should have omitted the recipe altogether.  This submission
was in violation of the list rules and will not happen again.  I apologise to
anyone who was disappointed or dismayed to find a recipe in the digest that did
not fulfill the obligations of the list rules.  Susan