The best FF muffins ever!!

I have to share this recipe with you all, because it truly is like no other
FF muffin I've made.  They are so fabulous that I made a dozen yesterday
and another dozen today--and it's just me and my husband in the house.  :o)

Pumpkin-Apple Muffins

2.5 cups whole-wheat pastry flour
1 cup brown sugar
1.5 tsp cinnamon
1.5 tsp ginger
.75 tsp nutmeg
.5 tsp ground cloves
1 tsp baking soda
2 eggs worth of egg replacer (I use ener-g)
8 oz canned pumpkin
1/3 cup nonfat yogurt
2 cups chopped apple--I used fuji, and they rocked!

1.  Preheat oven to 350 degrees.  Spray muffin tin.
2.  Combine dry ingredients.
3.  Combine egg replacer, pumpkin, yogurt and apples; add to dry mixture.
Mix well.
4.  Fill muffin tins 2/3 full (I went all the way to the top) and bake
between 25-30 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out
clean.

If you've been craving a guiltless sweet, these will take care of you.
Warning: it's hard not to make back to back batches, because one batch uses
only half a can of pumpkin.  Whaddaya gonna do?