GRILLED BURRITOS

  *  Exported from  MasterCook II  *

                             GRILLED BURRITOS

Preparation Time :0:20

  15      ounce can     black beans
  15      ounce can     refried beans-fat free
   1      tablespoon     cumin
     1/2  cup              salsa
   2      cloves           garlic -- minced

                        lettuce -- chopped
                        cilantro -- chopped
                        tomato -- chopped
         (optional) avocado -- sliced
         (optional) low-fat cheese -- grated
         (optional) olives -- chopped
                        flour or whole wheat tortillas

In a medium pot, mix together beans, cumin, salsa, and garlic.  Simmer for 10
minutes.

Place tortilla in non-stick skillet on medium heat.  Warm up tortilla.  Place
bena mixture, olives, avacado, cheese on half of tortilla.  Fold over the
other half of tortilla.  Grill until brown, flipping with a spatula. Open up
and add lettuce and tomatoes.  Top with more salsa if desired.

Serving Ideas : Main dish, or slice and use as finger food.

NOTES : I like red or green leaf, or romaine lettuce.  I also like using
fresh salsa rather then canned.  Bean mixture also makes a great dip to serve
with crackers or vegetables...etc.

Scott in California